I am on

2012/07/08

Have a Break. Have an Award

I am taking a break from doing my projects today to thank two sweet awesome ladies who has given my blog an awards! It is very overwhelming (in a good way) and it encourages me to put more than my best to keep inspiration flowing here at Petites Passions.

This first awards came from Lisha at One House One Couple. I love her blog! It is so cute to see her and her hubby build their nest and I learn some techniques along the way at the same time!




Second award called Liebster Blog from Hilda of From Overwhelmed to Organized. I have to admit I lack of organizing skill. I enjoy Hilda's tips and journey to being overwhelmed to organized!

Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.  I'm honoured that Karri thinks of my blog that way! 






So thank you so much Hilda and Lisha for these awards!

There are a few simple rules recieving these awards.

For the One Lovely Blog Award and Very Inspiring Blog
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post, share 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 bloggers you admire, leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

7 Things About Me

1. I eat marshmallows and hotdogs on a stick.
2. If I liked a song, I can listen to it over and over again for a week or two.
3. I love to collect cute notepads and notebooks.
4. I dream of writing fantasy novels.
5. Aside from 90's awesome music era, I like classics too from 20's -70's. (I blame my mom)
6. Petula Clark's song "Downtown" makes me smile.
7. Very first thing I do in the morning... check my Iphone.



Here are the rules for the Liebster award:

1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog (if you don't already!).
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
6. Please share 5 random facts about yourself.








For the Liebster Blog:




 Always Queenie Believe 

A back to Basics Lifestyle


I just want you all to know that your passions are keeping Petites Passions inspired :) Thank you so much!







I am not ready for this. I am not ready to rank or choose only 15 blogs that I admire. All the blogs I follow are I think super cool! But okay, I'll play by the rules. I am giving the Lovely Blog Award and Very Inspiring Award to:

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the award myric !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Myric, and thank you so much for mentioning my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Myric, Congratulations! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and visiting! I appreciate you including me in this Delightsome list of bloggers! I hope you have a blessed week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day