I am on

Pages

2014/04/16

Easy Easter Activity Treat


Hello! I would like to share a very easy Easter activity for kids. 
I am a pre-school Sunday school teacher at our church. I give treats to my students as a reward for being actively well in class. I don't just hand them treats. I wanted them to make crafts out of treats that would remind them about the lesson we just shared.


I found a cross clipart from internet. I edited it and put text "Jesus, Paid our sins" and cut out an outline. We used double adhesive to glue chocolate coins which I bought from CVS pharmacy.

my students showing off their project


Kids can put it on the fridge. As they peel each chocolate, there is a hidden message on that empty cross that would remind them that Jesus paid our sins by dying on the cross and has  risen from death.



2 comments:

  1. Un très joli billet accompagné de belles photos.
    Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fêtes pascales avec de gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing at Show & Share last week, choosing this as my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day