I am on

Pages

2015/10/08

I'm a photomom

I did it! I accomplished my baby's monthly photos with consistency! And yes, I took my baby's photos. 


Many asked me who had been taking pictures of Mirabella. Yep. It was me. I don't have the luxury of hiring a professional photographer. So I made the best of what I have for her photos in the comfort of my home. 


As a stay home mom, I want my creativity to flourish by doing the best out of small things.


 The success of my photos is mainly a team effort. I make photo time with my baby enjoyable, more like a baby-mommy bonding time. It's not the photos that makes these moments, but memories in the process, such as making her smile and laugh, and return became music to my ears.

I was asked if I am thinking of becoming a professional photographer. I just said, if there is an opportunity, I can't see why not!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day