I am on

Pages

2016/02/01

New Purpose for Vintage Carrier Box

Hello dear readers! Thanks for stopping by!

I happened to steal a little time to sneak in my blog while little Mira is sleeping. So I am going to try to make this short and sweet.

I want to share a story of love at first sight. I found this small antique 1930's rural postal carrier sitting on dirty floor in it's dusty pitiful state in an antique store. I fell in love with it and took it home.



This was once a companion of a hard working postman (assuming his name is Geo M Ayers Carrier 5 of Cedartown GA?) who made sure letters reached their rural destinations. The dents and scratches testifies this stood the test of time and bad weather, right until electronic mail era.


I think this piece of history is so cool and I want the memories of it to live on! This box can be a unique storage of decorative piece!



It is a great conversation piece for history buffs or even to someone who works in postal service (why not?)

If you are interested in owning this piece, this box will be listed on my Etsy store!

Thanks again for stopping by!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day