I am on

Pages

2017/08/18

Dress Like Royalty without Breaking the Bank


I just turned 30-ish this last July. With tears in my eye, I told myself, I needed a more suitable outfit for my age. While the fact that I am getting a old, I have nothing to console myself but the words "There's beauty in maturity" 
I am aiming for a classy look this fall. My go-to inspiration for sophisticated style was Brit’s fashion icon Kate Middleton because nothing spells elegance than the dutchess of Cambridge. Eventhough we cannot all be the future queen of England, but we can look like one without breaking the bank.

I rummaged through Kate’s what-she-wore photos and here are my inspirations.

When I think of Kate, I had this image of her in her signature blue blazer. It is known this is her favorite thing to wear due to it’s versatility from casual to formal attire.



 I found this ensemble available at Yoins.com
Here's Kate in a casual comfort get-up, great to match up with a pair of suede espresso riding boots. 

Nothing speaks like royalty than bright pastel colors. Did you know the Queen of England strategically wore bright colored attire so she stands out in the crowd for security purposes? I thought she just like bright colored clothes.
I love the pastel blue coat over cute chiffon blouse paired with hounds tooth print skirt. 
I hope you find this post inspirationally helpful. 
Hope to see you all next time!

Cheerios! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day