I am on

Pages

2018/06/01

Beauty in Inconsistency

 Surely the fun part of having twins are making them look the same. I know. It's cute! I dress my girls identical outfits most of the time, but sometimes its also fun when there's inconsistency in dressing them according to their own personalities.

Eversince I had mt fraternal twins, my perspective on two-of-a-kind had a little twist! I found these couple candle holders and I fell in love with them. Normally I want symmetry when I decorate home. I observed too much symmetry in decorating loses some of the desired character of personalizing a space. 


When I saw these candle holders, I knew they are meant to be together. Clearly it was someone's DIY project. It's imperfect. It's beautiful. They are different but made to look the same. Their differences entertains my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day