I am on

Pages

2013/12/21

Inspiration On How To Wear Faux Fur Vest

Did you ever had I-forgot-I-have-it moment while browsing in your closet? I bet you did!


I got this faux fur black vest as Christmas present from my mumsy a few years ago. She had so much hope in me that I could pull through a wardrobe like this. I don't want to appear too flashy. I have tried the mix and match game with it but to no avail, I wasn't very successful. I found it again sadly hanging in the closet waiting to be worn. I wanted to figure out how to wear it with a little subtlety

I browsed the trusty Google engine and found this photo for inspiration. Casual but sophisticated get-up with a touch of brown leather bag and flats.



...still playing with it and trying on some more ideas.




1 comment:

Your sweet comment brightens my day