I am on

Pages

2015/11/03

Capturing Eyes


One of my favorite bonding time with my baby is capturing bonding moments, be it on feeding time, playtime or bath time. 


Casual moments matters too. What could seem look simple could potentially be a lifetime memory.



 As I was gaining more understanding exposure (photography), my baby's eyes gave me a thought.

One thing I learned about Michelle Duggar is "Capture their eyes, you capture their heart". Sometimes when we are frustrated with our kids, we forget the power of kindness and resort for anger which can make us parents loud, scary and annoying. Weshould know. We all felt that way about our parents before.

If you are reading this, I pray that today that you find the peace channel it to your child/ren and beat any anger or frustrations.

Happy Capturing!


1 comment:

Your sweet comment brightens my day