I am on

Pages

2015/11/10

Mrs.Butterworth Snow Angels





The song "Hark the Heral Angels Sing" repeatedly played in my head over and over again while I work on this project. Some of you may say it's too early for such songs, but as for me and my house, Christmas is slowly creeping in.



This is a simple craft that you can do with your kiddos, plus teaching them how to recycle in creative way.
One morning while having my breakfast, I see  Mrs. Butterworth looking at me begging for a makeover. I thought I give her wings and paint her white (from the inside). I thought I'd make an angel of her as she give a heavenly taste to my pancakes!



It is up to you how you want to design your angel figure. I looked for available materials I already have in hand and put them all together! I wanted a simple white with a little gold tone.

Are you inspired to make your own? Please take a photo and send it to me. I love... love to be inspired by your works! I willbe bragging about it here at Castle Lemon

Happy Creating!

Linking @

Make it Pretty Monday
Tuesday with a twist
Create Link Inspire
Your Whims Wednesday
Wow Me Wednesday
Freedom Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day