I am on

Pages

2016/12/15

Chocolate Raspberry Tassies



Hello my fellow bloggers and beautiful readers! Thanks for hopping to my blog. If you are a chocoholic or a fan of raspberry flavor treats, the tittle might have caught your attention.




Yes, the name sounds as good as how it looks. I found this recipe while gazing at BHG holiday cookie recipes. My mother in law loves raspberry. It reminds her of home in Michigan. For her, it is a taste of childhood joy and fun memories, so I made this for her. You can find the recipe here.  I used Torani flavored syrup. It did not give much raspberry taste in it. I would suggest to use raspberry liquor to give a better raspberry flavor. I added holly sprinkles to give it a more festive look.

I hope you are having a wonderful day spreading some holiday goodness and cheer!

Linking to:
Wow Me Wednesday
Feathered Nest Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day