I am on

Pages

2016/12/01

Our Yard Greenery Decor

Now my in laws have temporarily moved in with us in the anticipation for the coming of twins, I find the house suddenly were well decorated and broken things get fixed! That's the perks of having mom and dad around.


My mother in law is undergoing Christmas holiday fever. I've always admired her taste for design. 


Her recent musing was use our natural resources that can he found in our yard. There is nothing like using natural greenery for a home decor. It gives the home a fresh look.

I got a bunch of poinsetta at Lowes for 99 cent each.


Decorations doesn't have to be expensive to make your space feel like home. Get creative with available resources around without spending an arm and leg. 

Most of my decorations were leftovers from my wedding, clearance, thrift stores and Diy and I am so blessed to have a mother in law with such a great taste in decor who had given me hand me downs.
I will leave you now to enjoy your own Christmas musings :)


linking at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day