I am on

Pages

2018/11/30

Designing on Target's Bulleyes' section



No matter how much I tell myself "I don't need anymore Christmas decor", there's something inside me says the opposite. It's the most wonderful time of the year. You can't have enough Christmas decor! 
This Crazy Christmas lady, as my husband call me, have to be reasonable on spending decor on a budget.
Target's Bulleyes' Playgound always gets me, as it was strategically placed at the store's entrance. I had to stop at what I call "the $1 section" even my one and only mission was to get rolls of toilet papers!

 

I have a small space between my cubbies and  ceiling. I wanted something minimal but gives me that "wow" factor. I decided on getting these neutral decors from Target. $3 each.

I love how it turned out, especially when lit at night. It gives me this effect like I was staging a Christmas musical!


Only one art is original. The rest is inspired. Well... at least in my case.
I adopted the wooden snowflake effect from Jo's Magnolia Store. It is not as elaborate. I wanted to keep it simple and minimal. I got them from hobby lobby. 50 pcs for $2.50 (w/discount)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day