I am on

Pages

2019/10/18

DIY Coffee Bar




House projects can be so overwhelming especially when I have so many commitments on my plate. One important lesson I learned was, stop overthinking it and just DO IT!

Over the course of the years practicing DIYs, I learned a thing or two. These things are easy but it takes long. Longer if you don't have the right tools at hand.

I am obsessed lately with floating shelves. It makes it look like it was originally built with the house. 

For this project, I used 2x2s for the bone structure and made a box with 1/2 inch thick plywood..

The table was actually an entertainment center that we got in clearance from Home Goods. I have adored it for months. It was still there when we came back. We got it immediately thinking it was really meant to be. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day