I am on

Pages

2012/10/01

PIN-tested


Good Morning World!!!

Miss Pintester inspired me to test my pinned recipes from Pinterest.



I thought it's appropriately timely to test one of those fall inspired recipes like this Apple Cider Cupcakes and salted Caramel Butter cream by Something Swanky.


I copied the exact recipe of cake batter and buttercream frosting. However, I made my own caramel instead of using  kraft melted caramel.


I wanted to be a little bit fancier and tried those caramel candy tops chef makes on TV. I anticipated everything would not go that easy. I ended up with burns on my fingers and tongue.

To sum it all, I love the cake and buttercream recipes. It's something I will make again. Just be extra careful not to use apple cider vinegar lol!. You could though if you want a kick in your cupcakes.

If you have recipes or any projects you'd like to share, my Passion Parade Link Party is now open!





6 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look like little pieces of art!
    It would be sad to eat one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look amazing! Great pics! I'd love to have you share these at my Show & Share party:

    http://www.semihomemademom.com/2012/10/show-share-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow oh wow...these are making my mouth water! Come link up to my party,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes are beautiful and definitely capture the essence of Fall! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout! Hope to see you back this week!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Myric. I caught myself drooling on my keyboard while looking at these photos of your amazing cupcakes. It's my pleasure to feature them in my Fabulous Friday Favorites tonight. Please feel free to take an "I Was Featured" button if you don't already have one. And thanks for making my par-tay a success!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratuations on being featured at Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust! Those cupcakes of yours... oh my word. So amazing. You need your own shop. I will gladly come and buy a baby cake (that's what my kids call them!) from you! Clicking to follow you so I don't miss anything else you come up with. Make it a yummy day! Jules from bles-id thrifter

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day