I am on

Pages

2013/05/18

$2 Beauty


Good day everybody! 
The blog The Dedicated house is having a link party called "Anything Blue Friday" and I thought I'd share what I found today. I went shopping with my good friend at a boutique called Ozma Atelier. She has nice collections of vintage accessories and great fashionable clothing. She had a one day sale today and I found this purrty crochet dress.


The color caught my attention. I loved blue, but I was hesitant about the crochet part. My exact words were like " I look like a table", because this is the exact pattern my mom did for our table cover, and I just couldn't get that out of my head, until the ladies in the dressing room thought it was cute and are willing to trade it with theirs. They suggested it would go so well as country style fashion. It opened my eyes to a potential possibility! And plus, it only cost $2!!! Love it!



Linking to:

Anything Blue Friday
Creative bloggers' party
Your Whims Wednesday


3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and a great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I was domain name shopping at namecheap.
    com and went to type in the domain name: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=6296465154089438952&postID=6853169176578027389 and guess who already purchased
    it? You did! haha j/k. I was about to purchase this domain name but noticed it had been taken so I thought
    I'd come check it out. Awesome blog!

    My website :: additional reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day