I am on

Pages

2013/05/28

I Shopped for Free




I wasn't paid to make this review nor paid to advertise. I just want to share a reward I received from Shopkick in doing what I love.

I first saw Shopkick App while browsing on my Facebook where it says "earn rewards by walking into stores like...." This caught my attention. I love window shopping  and hunting for great deals anyway so might as well get rewarded doing it?

So Shopkick is a rewards program. You download the free app. Enjoy browsing through ads  and start collecting what they call kicks or points. 

There are different ways to collect points. One, by just walking in the store. Two, scanning items and three, just by linking your card. You get extra points for every $1 you spend but with a minimum purchase of $50. When you reach a certain points, the rewards could be in a form of gift cards, free movies, gas cards and even a cruise trip!



I was inquisitive. I have got to try it. To test it, I collected points and was rewarded with $5 Target gift card.  Fortunately I was in need of dish towels. I got these towels for free and used the rest of my credit to get a nice juicy yummy bacon.

Next time, I will be aiming for a bigger catch :)






1 comment:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on
    the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Great work!

    Here is my weblog online slot machines for fun

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day