I am on

Pages

2012/03/30

Beautiful Things

There is a song stuck on my head for a few days now.

The song is called "Beautiful Things" by Gungo which is the inspiration for this photo I took using Iphone. I thought I'd incorporate the message of the song to image.

edited in Instagram

Since we got our Yoda the poodle, I have been walking more often. This is the trail where we walk and in this plant is where Yoda goes..well you know, marks his territory.

Tucson,AZ



We see walk by here very often but I have never viewed this scene in this way, as if sunset was kissing the flowers goodnight.



What's your LSS song?



3 comments:

  1. That would be Baby, Baby by Amy Grant. At least it's a really happy song!!

    Love your photo, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are Beautiful!!! What a wonderful path to walk the puppy.
    Have a really great day!
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! Looks like a lovely place to walk your puppy!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day