I am on

Pages

2017/05/16

DIY Tee Pee



As the kids reach different level of milestones, their personalities are becoming more apparent. My toddler seems to like having her own space, not too far to isolate herself for a long time but close enough to enjoy her baby sisters.


On her last birthday, we decided to give her a play tee pee. Like any other parents who are chose a shortcut to just buy online. But our tight budget limited my choice of design. I didn't want it to look like a part of the clutter, so I came up with an easy design that would go with the room design and I wanted it to be big enough that I could fit in it and play with my daughter. 
I knew I could make one myself under $16 compared to $60 one. I spent that low because I had wood around. All I needed was fabric. Off to clearance I went.

Simple joys does't have to be pricey. You can make something beautiful with a little bit of creativity and simplicity. A child's nature doesn't require perfection. Its the fun memories under the tent will matter and will be remembered.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day