I am on

Pages

2017/05/05

Welcoming Twins



 We only ordered one! I humorously addressed the doctor. As soon as she felt my tummy, she exclaimed, what if you are having two?
It felt so surreal like I was in a dream. All three of us (my husband, mother in law and me) gasped in disbelief that this is happening!

On the 13th of Feb, We welcomed ftraternal twins Candace Emily and Beatrice Marie. Weighing 5 lbs 14 oz and 6 lbs 4 oz.









First few days: They have found a great home in mommy's belly  and doesnt seem want to leave. I had to be induced on their 38th week. They still longed for that womb feel afterbirth. They always seem to find each other even we laid them apart.
I am fully aware that our lives now will be crazy now we have a 2 year old and 2 babies but we welcomed them with open hearts and we will never trade this life for anything else






I just always had to remind myself that from now on life will be messy but it sure is pretty darn sweet.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day