I am on

Pages

2019/05/23

$200 (something) Master Bath Redo


I had to do some small changes in our master bathroom. I had to work around a small budget. I wanted to keep it simple and clean. I love things simple and neutral. I chose a light colored paint  for the walls (Sherwin Williams: Rare and Radiant). For me, it's easier to change the color/theme decorations than to change the color of walls. The popcorn ceiling was scraped and the vanity and mirror were painted white.

I apologize. I am not good at getting the "before" photos. This was taken when I started prepping to paint the cabinets



I updated the hardware and I used what I had left from redoing our kitchen cabinets. I wanted it simple and affordable.

Updating a decor doesn't have to be pricey. Just get creative with what's on hand. In this case, I bought 3 big hooks and screwed it on a painted old piece of wood.











I spent barely nothing on this project and that included the decorations and small things (most decorations were my old stuff that I DIY'd). 

It's amazing how a new fresh coat of paint and a little bit of elbow grease can make a big difference to the old dingy outdated bathrooms.


1 comment:

Your sweet comment brightens my day