I am on

Pages

2012/01/24

Prizes and Editor's Choice Award

Wonderful day to everyone! 
I received a tremendously exciting email from Matt, editor of Be@Home which is a part of Become.com's blogging network.  My blog was chosen to be gifted with Editor's Choice button!!!


on Matt's words:
"...we like to reach out and highlight blogs that we find particularly exceptional and interesting. As an editor at a large blog like PocketChange, we like to reach out to our fellow blogging community and let them know that we appreciate their hard work on their site. The button is thus a sign of validation for your blog, showing your readers that someone like Become.com thinks your blog is particularly exceptional."

I don't know if I thanked you enough for this award. This is truly humbling and it encourages me to give my best on doing something I am passionate about.


Pocket Change is Become.com’s convenient source for all-in-one shopping advice. They feature/blog top 10 lists for great online deals of the current year for hot products chosen by their bloggers. Honestly, I enjoyed their featured blogs on their site! It's like one stop blogging and quite helpful.

An speaking of awards, do you remember my dryer sheets tree? It won a challenge and I just got the prize in my mailbox! I couldn't believe these came all the way from Netherlands!!!

I was suppose to win just the stamp set, but Stelle of A Little Bit of Things I Enjoy (who sponsored the prize for the Winter White Challenge at City Crafter) was very generous to include some other goodies!



I was surprised it came with these pearl embellishments, lace and intricate paper cut outs! However, the sweet note is my most favorite :)


You might want to check-out Stella's cool blog and see her gorgeous creations of cards! She is so talented in card making.

Thank you so much Stella for sponsoring this prize. I LOVE each one of them!

Phew! All these Prize and Award talk puts me in a mood to give something away! ;)

See you till next post! I hope you are all having a gorgeous day!





It's Overflowing








9 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Myric! That's so awesome!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEeeey!!! COngrats!! Making a mark in blogland now!!! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myric,
    How funny that you used to be a production assitant, too! We have lots in common! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so happy that you got the package. Lovely to hear you liked the little surprised that Itucked ion the envelop. Have fun withit!
    Your blog is amazing!
    Hugs,
    Stella
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the horrible typing :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!
    Have a great day,
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congratulations!! I have never won anything I would flip if one day I won a giveaway ^_^ Thanks for the visit!

    Letter B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on both accounts!!! :) Thanks for sharing at Overflowing with Creativity! Here's a link in case you haven't had a chance to register for my giveaway yet!

    Ramsign Giveaway: Porcelain Enamel Sign {up to $99 value}

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day