I am on

Pages

2011/12/29

Miniatures

Hello wonderful bloggers!

It has been a busy Christmas vacation! We have been away for almost two weeks now. I miss blogging through my computer at home but all i have right now is my Iphone and unpredictable connection during our travel as we drive from IL to TX to AZ. I feel I have been missing A LOT!
I am very excited to show pictures that i took back when i was at mumsy's home as soon as we finally get home!
But for now, I want to show you some cute miniatures in a room of our friends we where we are staying tonight.
They are so cute, that I have to take a photo and share!
We have 2 more days to go before we arrive home in Tucson. So I will see you very soon on "Snowman Hunt" game!
Be right back soon!

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I love that little desk. Thanks for sharing. Have a Happy New Year Myric.
    xoxoRosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful miniatures! Safe travels!
    Happy New Year.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable!! Happy New Year to you and your husband!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day