I am on

Pages

2012/11/30

Passion Parade Link Soiree


Today is Scott and Kelly's (not of Klove radio) last day of engagement as they would publicly announce tomorrow a promise to be bound to be best friends forever. They are just the most darling and beautiful couple ever! Kinda like a princess and a prince charming.



Our friend was very nice to open her gorgeous home for Kelly's bridal shower. The ladies brought in great foods! I especially love that cheesecake you see at the picture which our pastor's wife made. Oh it was to die for!


And this little darling Chloe with be one of their flower girls. I heard she has been practicing her walk.



Of course! I gotta have a picture with the bride-to-be. Don't be fooled. She bent down a little so I didn't have to look too short lol! I was given a privilege to take part in this wonderful event as someone in charge of the guest book! 



While some are getting ready for a wedding, others are busy getting their Christmas fever on! Here are our featured creative and talented linkers who partied with us last week!

You have got to see this Hot Chocolate Bar idea from Life Is A Party! I would love to go to that party!


Prefer making your own decor? Karen of Shabby Brocante shared her easy to make homemade Christmas ornaments!


I love this another charming homemade Christmas decor idea from Margaret of Chantilly Charm! It looks dreamy!




Thank you all so much for linking up here at Passion Parade. It's because of you this party keeps on inspiring many. Please feel free to grab this button if you have been featured


So let's get this parade going but first... just a quick reminder before linking up.
1. Be a follower of Petites Passions. This way I could keep in touch with you.
2. Link the specific post of your entry, and not just your blog link.
3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE kindly link back so others could join the parade too!
4. This party can also be a treasure hunt, so visit others. Share your passion and win a friend!

If you are a new linker and or a follower, just leave a comment so that I could welcome you and be featured!

If you have a link party, please feel free to pin it on my "Pin your party"

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my handmade Christmas ornaments! How fun! Can't wait to visit everyone at te party!!

    Karen
    http://shabbybrocante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Have a great week....

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. you made my night! thats for featuring my wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to the beautiful couple! Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day