I am on

Pages

2012/11/21

Thanksgiving and Snowman Lamp

Hello world!
I am way way behind of what's happening in blogland. I have been so busy that I didn't even catch that my story was featured on At The Picket Fence's  Inspiration Friday!!!  It was such a great honor because  I love that blog! Thank you so much to At The Picket Fence sisters!


Another awesome blogger I am thankful for is Amber of Salt Tree, for giving me an opportunity to take part in her Christmas Cavalcade as a guest poster, where I shared my little DIY snowman lamp.
Photobucket
 
I know I haven't been here often lately out of busy schedule, but I am very thankful for each and everyone of you for your continuous support and heart warming comments that brings smile to my face after a hard day of work :)
 
I wish you all a
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble up!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just came over from Salt Tree. I love this, such a cute and creative project! I am a new follower on GFC. I would love for you to come visit and follow back.
    Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving
    Marcie
    www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day