I am on

Pages

2012/02/14

Too Late For a Miracle


Thank you to all my bloggy friends who comforted me with encouraging words and sympathy from my last post.

Anne of Design Dreams
labbie1of The Adventured of Garette Squared
Anonymus
Cindy of Whimsical Musings
Heather of Love and Life at Leadora
Cindy of Art, Books and Tea

I feel loved with all your comments.

 I am deeply sad to tell the news that my brother-in-law just died today. Added to this grief was I cannot be at the funeral and comfort my sister and her children now that I live overseas. The death was too sudden that I wasn't expecting he would die two days after I just learned about his illness. My family chose to keep me uninformed until it was too late because they did not want to give me anything to worry about.

I guess there was a reason that my husband and I celebrated Valentines day early because we will have a crappy one today. Although, my husband chose to stay home today to be with me for comfort. We are celebrating Valentines day in sorrow today, and sadly, so does my sister.

Your prayers for healing does not count as waste, for your prayers helped and will help heal broken hearts.

Miracle might be too late for my brother-in-law, but it is not too late for others. Take advantage of this day (Valentine's day) to be used as a tool of miracle. It can be in a form of encouragement, witnessing or a miracle of a forgiving heart.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Myric... I'm so very sorry you and your family are suffering the pain of loss of your beloved brother-in-law. Thoughts and prayer ascend for you and your whole family for comfort, love, help, healing and the Peace that passes all understanding through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Take very good care sweetie,
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words can comfort at times like these. Just know that you are loved. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have lost a loved one. Having your husband home with you must make you both feel comforted.God bless.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myric, I am so very sorry. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myric, I am so terribly saddened to hear of your loss. I didn't get chance to read many posts yesterday, so didn't know you were suffering. You, your sister, and all your family are in my prayers at this very sad time. And what a great husband you have, I hope you draw strength from him.
    With love, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm praying for you and your family. I am so sorry to hear of this news. My heart breaks for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Myric,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I am thinking about you today, and saying a prayer for you and your family. Take care, my sweet friend, and may God bless your sister.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myric, I'm so saddened to read about your brother-in-law. It is such a shock that he died so quickly after you learned about his illness. Wish I could give you a big hug. I'll be praying for you and your sister and the rest of your family. I have 3 sisters, so I understand how much you wish you could be there for her. Bless you.
    Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day