I am on

Pages

2012/07/03

Independence day Inspirations


I've seen some of you finished with your star spangled crafts and red white and blue colored desserts and recipes that are trully trully amazing and all ready for the coming celebration of independence day even through as simple as home decor and recipe.

I just can't wait to try this simple cheesecake tart made by Aimee lane of Its Overflowing.


Found this beautiful wreath in Pinterest and I thought, what a cute idea to use clored burlaps and denim fabric! Brooke of All things Thrifty shares this idea from her neighbor. She also shared where to find a tutorial how to make this beautiful patriotic decor!



Check out this amazing and beautifully made patriotic cake by Elissa of 17 and Baking. Hop on her blog and learn how she did it!



I am so impressed with Americans how much they embrace this special occasion. I respect their patriotism big time.

As for me, I went to a different direction, instead, hubby and I had a John Adams mini series marathon.


I gave Paul Giamatti an applause on his great acting. He made me laugh. He made me cry.
 The film was well made. I haven't read his biography nor knew all about American history to tell if the film was historically accurate. However, hubby said it was the most of what he learned about John Adams compare from what he learned from school.
It was a fun way for me to learn the history of american independence in preparation for my citizenship.

How do you celebrate the independence day?


1 comment:

  1. I love all the items you have featured, so patriotic. Enjoy the 4th of July celebrations, Myric.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day