I am on

Pages

2012/05/02

WHOA Big Flower!

You might be someone who loves to hear people gasp with something profound and amazing. I find this design simple yet extravagantly creative.
 


You probably have seen many pictures of this unbelievably and seemed to be genetically engineered giant flower all over Pinterest. I wonder how are they made?

photo via Romantic Homes

I just got my new copy of Romantic Homes Mag in the mail. Their summer issue of Romantic Homes shares  steps on how to do it yourself Big flower bouquet.



You can even match the design on your cake!

I cannot promise I would attempt this tutorial, but it is quite tempting because I like to experiment.
Source: tumblr.com via Myric on Pinterest

Would you?

2 comments:

  1. I think I would try it with a silk flower before doing a real flower.
    They are really beautiful!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day