I am on

Pages

2012/06/18

Monday Blues Inspiration

Let me share you some of the talented linkers from Passion Parade Link Soiree #6. They are my today's Monday Blues Inspirations.

This is pretty clever. I would never have guessed this was a placemat turned to clutch, by Jade of There Was A Crooked House. Visit her blog and learn how did it!


 Lasonda of Lake Cottage Dreams turned a plain furniture into nautical blue inspiration!


Here's another very nice table revamp by Kim of Re-invent Re-imagine, Re-POSHTURE!


Thanks for stopping by and sharing my Monday Blues
I hope you are having a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Myric,
    Lovely blue inspirations. I especially like the blue clutch made from a place mat. What a clever idea.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myric, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I would be honoured if you featured my freebie on your feature for monday blues.
    I love these inspirations they are gorgeous
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day