I am on

Pages

2012/09/06

Diabetic Cupcake and Passion Parade Friday Link Soiree

Happy Day everyone!
My husband's birthday happened to be in the day as our bible study night, so I thought we celebrate his his special day and share some birthday cupcakes. I made starwars cupcakes which I am shamefully wont show because it didn't turned out the way I wanted to. I still need to practice perfecting it though. However I also made a healthier choice of cupcakes for those who had to limit their sugar for health reasons.



I was browsing on the internet when I stumble on this great blog called Cupcake Recipes

This art passionnée lady makes awesome healthy cupcakes she made these cupcakes for her mother who is diabetic on her birthday. It looked so good so I tried the recipe, but I only used strawberries.


Click the link for the recipe here.

It tasted really really good! These cupcakes were gone before the chocolate ones. Even the kids complimented the cupcakes! I am trying this one again!


I will be opening Passion Parade Soiree early today.


BLOG TITLE

I am so excited on what you are about to share this week!
So let's get this parade going but first... just a quick reminder before linking up.
1. Be a follower of Petites Passions. This way I could keep in touch with you.
2. Link the specific post of your entry, and not just your blog link.
3. Please kindly link back by posting Passion Parade button so others could join the parade too!
4. This party can also be a treasure hunt, so visit others. Share your passion and win a friend!

If you are a new linker and or a follower, just leave a comment so that I could welcome you and be featured!
If you have a link party, please feel free to pin it on my "Pin your party"




Linking to:
Fridays Unfolded
I love Fridays Link Party
Flaunt it Friday

Make A Scene Monday
Creative Bloggers Party

Sunday Showcase Party
What I learned Wednesday 
Wow Me Wednesday

Anything Goes Linky
simple and sweet

17 comments:

  1. Oooh Myric, I am going to have to take a look at that recipe. We aren't diabetic but we are limiting our sugar intake! Thanks for hosting dear ♥ Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! So this is perfect! Can't wait to hear what ya think ;)

      Delete
  2. THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! for sharing your cupcake recipe. I am diabetic, and my biggest sweet addiction is a cupcake. Can't wait to make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! It is my pleasure :) Happy Baking!

      Delete
  3. So glad to be here, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am as much glad you are here to party bringing great holloween ideas!

      xo

      Delete
  4. Yummy looking cupcake! Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for partying every week :)!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for having me. Have a happy Friday!

    Best wishes from Down Under,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure Natasha! I enjoy your creativity!

      xo

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I'm your newest follower from Sarah Dawn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sarah! You've got some great projects! Hope to see you again next week!

      xo

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House. It means the world. So, I popped in for a visit and see that you have a party going on. I've joined in the bash and am now following you via GFC. Okay, I want to see the Star Wars cupcakes...lol. Don't forget to pop in for a visit on Monday for the Make it Pretty Monday party. Should be tons of fun. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for partying with us! I would love to come by and join yours!

      xo

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Looks like a fun party, will try to come next week!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so good! My mom just found out she's diabetic and I know she would love this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I first visit this site and try to look what this site talks about I was really amazed with.WOW!fantastic.You could have get new important and interesting topic to be discuss. Really feel great

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day