I am on

Pages

2011/11/16

New Header

I'm very indecisive. I edited and changed my header today probably two or three times! Now, this header is final! (I think)



I borrowed my old header from shabbyblogs.com. The graphics are really pretty though but I thought, maybe it is time to try make my own! 



I also tried to make my own etsy banner



I've been pre-occupied making designs as gifts.
I based my wall art design according to their interest. I designed it myself which is the fun part and add a more personal touch. It took quite some time, but I didn't mind!
  


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new header!! So beautiful. I'm the same as you, I like to change things up every now & then. Keeps life interesting!!

    Thanks for the sweet comments on my lavender box xox

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day