The journey will stop at a Yard Sale on December 3rd in LifePoint Church 3137 E Everett Street, Catalina Tucson, AZ 85739 from 7:30 am to 2 pm. A yard sale full of fun and activities for kids too!
Mr. Stuffed Snowman further explains his eagerness to help by becoming available for the yard sale to help support 11 year old Mikayla Huber who is born with a rare medical condition called Cloacal Exstrophy along with Spina bifida, she has undergone over a dozen major surgeries and a couple dozen minor ones. Due to the nature of her condition, her family must travel to Boston Children's Hospital for her care. The family's medical insurance does not cover all expenses, and there are imminent surgeries and urgent medical needs in the near future. In order to help defray the cost of braces for Mikayla's fast-growing legs, her friends have volunteered to organize a Yard/Craft/Food Sale to raise funds to purchase her new braces!
Like helpful Mr. Snowman, you too can help!
- prayers for Mikayla to persevere through some difficult procedures in the future (emotionally, physically, psychologically, spiritually)
- prayers for God's provision and His grace
- You could also help by giving or sending baked goods or crafts for the sale, please contact Andrea Malinowski-825-4029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- by giving gently used items like clothes and accessories, furniture, appliances, electronics, sports equipment, toys, etc. There will be a drop off location available beginning Monday, November 28th at the Huber home in the Eagle Crest community (Catalina), 61009 E Halter Place, Tucson 85739
- Please call or email Vanessa before dropping off items
- If you would like to give your time to help sort and price on Friday, Dec. 2nd, you are welcome, but please let them know (pre-shopping okay for a minimum of two hour volunteering). Also, extra help at the sale of Sat., Dec. 3rd is appreciated too.
- Monetary help will also be accepted.
- Tell everyone you know to attend the sale so that we can rally around this beloved homeschool family and friends in the Lord!
See you there!