I am on

Pages

2011/11/13

Whimsical Surprise

The moment my hubby handed me the mail, there was a small yellow envelope from Cindy! I had no doubt its going to be wonderful!!!


 Cindy of Whimsical Musings had an online tutorials on how to make très chic Christmas journals, ornaments and tags!
If you want to learn how to make this pretty ornament, click here

All I did was enjoy her tutorials and never thought I would win this!
 LOVE LOVE LOVE every detail in it!
 And no, I did not win four items (I wish), but all these designs are in just one ornament! sooo pretty!

What I love about her blog is that, there is so much going on! Cindy makes her blog really enjoyable and I just can't help myself but to keep on going back!

Thanks Cindy for the weekend treat :)


4 comments:

  1. Wow - congratulations!! That's so beautiful.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles all around!

    Ciao Bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those on Cindy's site and that you had won one of them! : ).. That's awesome! Those look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Myric, I am so glad it arrived! Yay! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day