I am on

Pages

2011/10/21

Phantom of the Opera inspired Bedroom

Somebody stop me!

I couldn't stop listening to Phantom of the Opera movie soundtrack! Definitely one of the most romantic  movie I've ever seen (starring Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum). I melt at their love triangle scene at the rooftop and sang "All I ask".


I cried during the heartbreaking final scene?

And who would forget their passionate duet in "Point of No Return" play.




Besides from the very well written story, the production design captured my interest. I thought, where could be the best place to find fine antiques than The Phantom's lair!


 If given a chance, candelabras are the first on my list.



I started looking for the movie inspired bedrooms. I've seen interesting photos of designs.

Gothic inspired room doesn't always have to feel dark and heavy.


These designs share similar look for my ideal romantic bedroom. Shades of reds, a little touch of black and candles.

But, I am not much a big fan of black curtains though...



Or black walls.






I am not that crazy about Contemporary-Gothic bedroom design but those wall candles are my thing.






There goes my decor idea for Halloween!


Bon Week-end!



2 comments:

  1. Aloha Myric,
    Oooh, I love that remake of this movie.
    That first bedroom photo is my favorite. I love the toile and lately (last yr or so), I've been leaning towards black and white or black and off-white. Go figure.
    Thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 THE PHANTOM AND HAVE SINCE I WAS 4

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comment brightens my day