I am on

Pages

2011/09/28

C.K Eternity for Dessert Pls.

I used to have the habit of smelling anything I put in my mouth, until someone noticed it and asked me why do I do that. I don't know why. It seemed like smelling is my first way of tasting, like my nose is closely associated with my sense of taste. I could smell everything I can eat but I am not sure if I can eat everything I smell.

Time World featured Pastry Chef Jordi Roca, created desserts based on well know scents like Calvin Klein's Eternity and LancĂ´me's Miracle. I am very intrigued about the taste.



The famous Spanish pastry chef introduced dessert scented perfume inspired by his dessert called
Nuvol de Ilimona

(I first saw the story at Scott and Kelli's blog)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day