I am on

Pages

2011/09/21

Making Simple Delicious: Spicy Honey Chicken

I cook like a man, someone told me. I don't measure so it is hard to share recipes of food I made, but let me share this delicious recipe though it isn't mine. I thought it is worth sharing.

I finally tried this recipe for chicken.



But sadly, I did not do it exactly as Christy (blogger of The Girl Who Ate Everything) instructed.

Honey sweet, spicy, grilled. I know! What could go wrong right? I am pretty sure the original recipe tastes heavenly, but my kitchen provided just limited ingredients. The alternative spices I used was salt, fresh grounf pepper, cumin, paprika and my all time favorite thyme (optional). We don't have a grill so I cooked it in the oven for about 420 degrees and approximately 15-20 minutes or until it is cooked. Occationally smothered it with mixture of honey, hot sauce and vinegar while cooking.

My husband liked it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day