I am on

Pages

2011/09/19

Whimsical a-musing day

Bon Jour Blog!

Boring day turned whimsical when I read Cindy Atkin's of "Whimsical Musings" comment on my blog. Oh my what an honor! I first saw her at My Romantic Home Show and tell Friday blog.I love and adore her decorative talent and her shabbiness is just contagious.



shabby-chic


This shabby chic blogger just released one of her new books called "Blogging: It's a Woman's Thing"  available in e-book, amazon in kindle edition.
This will be my next read after "The Help"
I am so excited to read it since I started getting hooked into blogging lately.

Learn why blogging is one of the most powerful social networking tools available for women today. Get all the details on creating interesting blog posts. See how blogging can enhance your business. Understand the perks of having your own blog to make a personal statement. Remember, blogging is a “woman” thing and you don’t want to miss the fun!



Tout à l'heure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day