I am on

Pages

2011/09/21

My French Design 101

There are many themes and inspirations could be applied for home design. I started off by choosing a theme that would remind me and my husband of our good times together. I proposed to have France inspired home theme and both me my husband agreed to it. It is very important to us because France hold a very special place in our hearts because it is where we spent our first year as a married couple.





  




  

















French it is! But it doesn't end there. It could be more specific and there are more choices like formal French, French country and Parisian. Honestly I couldn't tell which is which. And there are other designs that share similar looks like Romantic, Shabby Chic, Rustic Tuscan. I thought it would be fun to get some reads on how to distinguish from one to another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day