I am on

Pages

2011/09/30

F R E E Blogging Online Seminar


Blogging now is a part of my everyday routine. It gives me more reason to be excited to get-up in the morning and read what other bloggers has to show and tell. Seeing their blogs inspired me to keep on writing and practice more photography. I want to be good at it but I don't think I am equipped with enough knowledge in improving my blog.

Cindy Adkins of Whimsical Musings and writer of “Blogging: It’s a ‘Woman’ Thing” and “Blog from the Heart: A Woman’s Guide to Blogging.”is offering a FREE Blogging 101: Online Seminar for Women. (but men are welcome too).


I applied her tips right after I read it. It was very very helpful! It increased my audience and traffic sources. I will be looking forward to the next lesson.

Its short. It's free .. It's awesome









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day