I am on

Pages

2011/09/29

Lovely Day for John and Lj Shroeder

"You have the Lord's favor . It is a lovely day", I teased my friend LJ "love joy" on her wedding day last Sept. 25. The weather was beautiful, the dress and flowers were absolutely gourgeous and the ceremony was solemn, lovely with a little sense of humor. I can't count how many times I almost burst into tears when they exchanged vows to love each other for the rest of their lives. I could closely relate because I know the hardships of a long distance relationship. I've seen her laughs, I've heard her sorrows, but that day was when I saw her the happiest! They are finally together!




Their eyes shows an overwhelming joy to receive an answered prayer.

love was contagious..



It was an honor to be a part of that special day.

The talented couple Arleth and Mario of Arleth photography did an amazing job capturing significant moments. Arleth is so much fun to work with. Professional but very social and friendly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comment brightens my day